Stop the air compressor, stop the emergency stop switch, and confirm that the pressure inside the machine is zero. Remove the air filter cover and take out the old air filter. Observe the degree of dust accumulation in the old air filter, whether it is damaged, and if there are no major problems, direct Install a new filter element and restore the air filter cover. If the accumulation of dust in the old air filter is excessive or there is damage, consider replacing the oil and the oil filter. If necessary, dismantle the entire machine and perform major maintenance to clean the oil circuit.
If there are no other problems, make sure that the air filter installation is in use, seal well and you can start using it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Piston air compressor
- Piston air compressor note
- Piston air compressor operation
- Oil-free air compressor
- Oil-free air compressor works
- Open air compressor industry growth...
- High pressure air compressor
- Piston compressor working principles
- Working principle
- Use of high pressure air compressor
- What role does the air compressor i...
- What is the use of air compressor t...
- What is the role of the air compres...