A traditional air power: pneumatic tools, rock drills, pneumatic pick, pneumatic wrenches, pneumatic sand
B, instrumentation, control and automation equipment, such as machining center tool change, etc.
C, braking, doors opening and closing
D, compressed air blowing in air jet loom weft to replace shuttle
E, food and pharmaceutical industries, compressed air is used to mix grout
F, large marine diesel engine starting
G, wind tunnel testing, tunnel ventilation, metal smelting
H, oil well fracturing
I, high-pressure air blasting mining
J, weapons systems, missiles, torpedo launch
K and submarines had ups and downs, salvage and offshore oil exploration, hovercraft
L, tire inflation
- Air Compressor
- Air Compressor Type
- Composition And Structure
- Market Development
- Control Principle
- Installation Site Selection
- Spiral Lobe Compressor
- Screw Compressor Main Categories
- Screw Compressor Benefits
- Internal Structure Of Screw Compressor
- Air Compressor Has Good Ventilation...
- Piston Air Compressor Normal Use An...
- Screw Air Compressor Air Compressor...