Screw Air Compressor according to the working principle can be divided into two types of speed and volumetric.
The working principle of the speed Screw Air Compressor is that the gas is subjected to a large kinetic energy under the action of a high-speed rotating impeller, and then a sharp deceleration in the diffuser makes it possible to convert the kinetic energy of the gas into potential energy to improve the gas pressure. Screw Air Compressor works is: by direct compression of the gas, so that the gas volume to reduce the gas pressure to achieve the purpose. Volumetric type according to the characteristics of the cylinder piston is divided into two types of rotary and reciprocating.
When the piston is reciprocated in the cylinder, the pressure in the left cavity of the piston in the cylinder is lower than the atmospheric pressure. The suction valve is opened and the outside air is in the cylinder. This process is called the compression process. When the cylinder pressure is higher than the output air pipe pressure, the exhaust valve opens. Compressed air sent to the gas pipe, the process known as the exhaust process. The reciprocating motion of the piston is formed by a motor-driven crank slider mechanism. The rotary motion of the crank is converted to a reciprocating motion of the sliding-piston.
(1) Screw Air Compressor oil leakage, pay attention to observe the oil seal parts, check the oil seal is cracked, the lip with or without cracking or flanging. There should be one of the above conditions should be replaced; check the oil seal and the spindle joint surface is scratched and defective, there are scratches and defects should be replaced. Check the oil return is smooth. Return to the oil pressure so that the crankcase pressure is too high lead to oil seal oil or off, must ensure that the return pipe minimum diameter, and not twisted, not bending, oil return smoothly. Check the oil seal, the box with the size, do not meet the standard to be replaced.
(2) forced to move the spindle to check the neck to the gap is too large, too large gap should also replace the bearing and oil seal.
(3) Check the sealing of each joint seal, repair or replace the gasket; check the inlet and outlet fittings bolts and box thread and tighten.
(4) Screw Air Compressor oil spill inspection and re-adjust the degree of belt tension, thumb down 10mm is appropriate.
(5) Screw Air Compressor oil, you need to check the box casting or processing of the existence of defects, repair or replacement of defective pieces.
Screw Air Compressor are powered by power units such as motors and turbines to produce compressed air, and are an integral part of each industry. Screw Air Compressor according to the compression method is divided into positive and turbo type. Volumetric Screw Air Compressor is the volume reduction to achieve the purpose of compression. Turbine Screw Air Compressor is the conversion of energy into compressed energy to achieve the purpose of compression. The volumetric and turbine types are distinguished by the following table.
Screw Air Compressor Compressors are one of the most widely used Screw Air Compressor, although there are a number of shortcomings, but this does not prevent it from being popular in the world's industrial production. Piston Screw Air Compressor is divided into high pressure, medium pressure, low pressure of the three types.
Screw Air Compressor Compressors as one of the most widely used Screw Air Compressor, although there are some flaws, but this does not prevent it is the world's industrial production in the popularity. Piston Screw Air Compressor is divided into high pressure, medium pressure, low pressure of the three types.
- Air Compressor
- Air Compressor Type
- Composition And Structure
- Main Uses
- Market Development
- Control Principle
- Installation Site Selection
- Spiral Lobe Compressor
- Screw Compressor Main Categories
- Screw Compressor Benefits
- Air Compressor Application With Env...
- How To Choose A Good Air Compressor
- Compressure Of Air Compressor
- Choose Correct Air Compressor Model
- Location Of Air Compressor
- Cooling Water And Water Quality For...
- Compressed Air Quality And Requirem...
- Difference Between Single Screw Air...
- How To Process Screw In Screw Air C...
- Where Are The Energy-saving Air Com...